Sunday, September 11, 2011
Ending my night with a solemn hello/good bye.
Hi there, this is my first post on this website. Not much to be said really, other than I guess the Cliche introduction of my self , interest and other personality traits that serve no relevance to the underlying reason that I made this blog in the first place, but I digress. I am glad you are reading my blog, and I assure you, if you do keep up with this blog you will be tickled and humored with many of my thought farts, and meaningless rants. But yes, my name is Alejandro and I am just an average Joe, nothing special ("and btw while I am writing this my step father is having a dunk'n rants about financial debts, in a very gangster accent") I go to school at a community college to pursue a career as a firefighter, I am also trying to also trying to get a bachelors degree in graphic design. All of these reasons I will explain later, but its late and I need to get to sleep, Goodnight EVERY ONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment