Monday, September 12, 2011

A small thought about goals.

We are humans that base all are accomplishments around incentives.Wether its getting that raise that you need to support your family and that new dog that defecates all over your brand new 12th century chinese rug; or maybe rather than monetary incentive its more if an emotional foundation. Perhaps you are pursuing education in a specific field in order to gain the  love and trust, of your absent and  cold father.Regardless of your circumstance ( which I assure you is completely unique, and like no one elses), the fact  is, that incentive is the skeleton of our actions, the "what do we get out of it" is the important asset here.this is something we can use to benefit out selves.Give your self a goal but also give your self a reward for reaching the goal,i promise that it will make things that are tough a whole lot easier.( By the way, I apologize for all the grammar errors. I'm typing this on my phone)


No comments:

Post a Comment